Creek’s Film Reviews
6 Films have been rated or reviewed by Creek.
- Compliance (2012)
- It doesn't lack credibility; it's what actually happened! McDonald's had to pay the victim $1.1 million in damages after the incident in this film.
- Labyrinth (1986)
- Obviously one of the best movies ever made.
- DVD $14.95 | Blu-Ray $19.95
- Knives Out (2019)
- Was pleasantly surprised by this film, which is not just funny and a cracking whodunnit, but ALSO a subtle volley in class warfare.
$25 $18.75, $39.95 | Blu-Ray $44.95, $54.95
- Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)
- Manages to be both sexy and horrific, both fantastical with the SFX and historically accurate, and true to both the homoerotic subconscious of Bram Stoker and the '90s fascination with 'diseases of the blood'. An influential film, and rightly so.
- Bride, The (1985)
- Who knows why The Princess Bride has become a cult classic while this moulders away forgotten? It has many of the same archetypes and at least one of the same actors. The Aroview above is pretty much spot–on. Ignore Rotten Tomatoes! This is a good time.
- DVD $11.95
- Ghostbusters (2016)
- A review called Kate McK's character "unrealistic" – well, she's that hilarious goofball girl we all have in our lives but whom trolls do not believe exist as THEY'RE NEVER REPRESENTED IN FILM. At ease with funny women? You'll love this.
$15 $11.25, $39.95 $14.95 | Blu-Ray $44.95 $19.95, $54.95 $24.95