Wizzums’s Film Reviews
221 Films have been rated or reviewed by Wizzums.
- Tracker (2010)
- Winstone, Morrison and the scenery are all great, but the quality of the script veers wildly from solid to soap–opera levels of dull and over–done.
- Thor (2011)
- Big, flashy and entertaining. Its not original, but it still feels fresh and exciting.
- City Lights (1931)
- Literally poetry in motion. Chaplin brings joy and heart to the screen in his best ever outing.
- Good Morning, Vietnam (1987)
- Robin Williams gives an incredibly funny and touching performance. He lifts the film above the clichè that is apparent elsewhere.
- DVD $19.95
- Gangs of New York (2002)
- The story is a bit long and contrived, and Diaz is horribly miscast, but Daniel Day–Lewis dominates the screen with an iconic performance and the costumes and art–direction are both excellent.
- Boy (2010)
- Funny and affecting. An inspired of examination of the father–son relationship. Eketone–Whitu steals the show as the titular Boy\'s younger brother.
- Bourne Ultimatum, The (2007)
- A thunderous conclusion to the trilogy, packed with action, excitement, intelligence, heart and soul.
- DVD $24.95 | Blu-Ray $29.95, $29.95, $44.95
- Bourne Supremacy, The (2004)
- A great follow up that matches Bourne\'s first outing, now with added Kiwi in Karl Urban!
- DVD $39.95 | Blu-Ray $29.95, $29.95, $44.95
- Bourne Identity, The (2002)
- Fast, intense and action–packed, but with is also has a brain, and that\'s what makes it so special.
- DVD $34.95 | Blu-Ray $29.95, $29.95, $44.95
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Solid, but it doesn\'t live up to the promise of the first as it cycles through convention and clichè. Rockwell and Rourke make the best impression as the two villains.
- DVD $19.95 | Blu-Ray $24.95