s36e175’s Film Reviews
31 Films have been rated or reviewed by s36e175.
- This is 40 (2012)
- Thoroughly enjoyed it after a slightly messy start. Insightful and honest portrayal of people and life. Also helps if you\'re a fan of Graham Parker.
$12 $6, $39.95 | Blu-Ray $44.95
- Elysium (2013)
$15 $11.25 | Blu-Ray $44.95 $15
- Secretary (2002)
- A strange love story. The acting is very good and the characters draw you in.
- Criminal (2004)
- A competent con–man drama, but a little predictable.
- Hope Springs (2012)
- Great for any middle aged couple to see. No idea why they bill it as a comedy though.
- Secret Window (2004)
- A nasty little movie with nothing more to offer than violence and madness. I guess some people like that kind of thing.
- Wanderlust (2012)
- Good hippie fun : )
- Our Idiot Brother (2011)
- Light and fluffy and very watchable.
- Salmon Fishing in the Yemen (2011)
- A comedy / drama / romance – as in the first third is mostly comedy, the second mostly drama and the last third mostly romance. An unusual way to build a film, but it keeps it interesting.
- Burning Man (2011)
- Urban Cinefile said \"A powerful & moody film that delves into the A–Z of life, love, death, sex, parenthood, frustration & acceptance.\" Agree, but it went on a bit long. Based loosely on the director\'s own experience. Definitely not a comedy.