- Smilin' Through (1932)
- Dir. Sidney Franklin
Feat. Norma Shearer, Fredric March, Leslie Howard
- Winning tear–jerker with Norma Shearer and Fredric March in dual roles as two sets of unrequited lovers caught in a blood feud.
- Scarlet Pimpernel, The (1934)
- Dir. Harold Young
Feat. Leslie Howard, Raymond Massey, Merle Oberon
- Leslie Howard leads a double–life as an aristocratic fop by day and swashbuckling hero by night in the dark days of the French Revolution.…
- Of Human Bondage (1934)
- Dir. John Cromwell
Feat. Bette Davis, Leslie Howard
- The film which propelled Bette Davis to stardom, with her vivid personification of a coy, but slutty Cockney waitress who becomes the object of…
- Petrified Forest, The (1935)
- Dir. Archie Mayo
Feat. Bette Davis, Leslie Howard, Genevieve Tobin…
- Featuring probably Bogart's first classic role, this adaptation of the Robert Sherwood play is set in a remote diner in Arizona where a fugitive…
- Pygmalion (1938)
- Dir. Anthony Asquith, Leslie Howard
Feat. Leslie Howard, Dame Wendy Hiller
- Leslie Howard trains Wendy Hiller to be a lady, in an excellent version of the G B Shaw play.
- Gone with the Wind (1939)
- Dir. Victor Fleming, George Cukor, Sam Wood
Feat. Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh, Olivia de Havilland…
- One of the greatest examples of story–telling on film, this maintains one's firm interest for nearly four hours with its romantic story, strong…
- Intermezzo (1939)
- Dir. Gregory Ratoff
Feat. Leslie Howard, Ingrid Bergman, John Halliday
- Sweetly sentimental love story sees unhappily married violinist Leslie Howard fall for his protegee Ingrid Bergman.
- First of the Few (Spitfire) (1942)
- Dir. Leslie Howard
Feat. Leslie Howard, David Niven, Rosamund John…
- Rousing true life tale of aircraft designer R.J. Mitchell and his streamlined monoplane that led to the devolpment of the spitfire.