- Hunted (1952)
- Dir. Charles Crichton
Feat. Dirk Bogarde, Kay Walsh, Geoffrey Keen…
- Brit suspense trailing an orphan on the run from his foster parents wrath after an accident who is kidnapped by a wanted criminal who trys to prevent…
- Passage Home (1955)
- Dir. Roy Ward Baker
Feat. Peter Finch, Anthony Steel, Diane Cilento…
- Torrid melodrama with the presence of a young woman on board a cargo ship causing tensions amongst the male crew.
- Horrors of the Black Museum (1959)
- Dir. Arthur Crabtree
Feat. Michael Gough, Shirley Anne Field, Geoffrey Keen…
- Well–acted Hammer horror about a writer who uses his hypnotised helper to commit a series of inventively gruesome killings.
- Sink the Bismarck (1960)
- Dir. Lewis Gilbert
Feat. Kenneth More, Dana Wynter, Laurence Naismith…
- A no–nonsense depiction of the WW2 hunt by the British navy to destroy the German super–warship Bismarck.
Conveying both the allied…
- No Love for Johnnie (1961)
- Dir. Ralph Thomas
Feat. Peter Finch, Stanley Holloway, Donald Pleasence…
- Peter Finch excels as a British MP whose desire for career advancement threatens his personal life.
- Born Free (1965)
- Dir. James Hill
Feat. Virginia McKenna, Bill Travers, Geoffrey Keen
- Famous family film about the real–life adventures of Joy and George Adamson and the lion cub, Elsa. Richly emotional with an enduring theme.