- Cowboys, The (1972)
- Dir. Mark Rydell
Feat. John Wayne, Bruce Dern
- John Wayne loses his cattle ranchers to the gold–rush, so is forced to recruit 11 children, much to the delight of cowboy nasty, Bruce Dern.…
- Skin Game (1971)
- Dir. Paul Bogart
Feat. James Garner, Louis Jr. Gossett, Susan Clark…
- Beguiling comedy about a pair of con–artists who pose as master and slave to deceive unsuspecting rednecks in the post–civil war era.
- They Call Me Trinity (1971)
- Dir. Enzo Barboni
Feat. Terence Hill, Bud Spencer
- The film that triggered the careers of B–movie icons Terence Hill and Bud Spencer is an engaging spaghetti–western spoof. Something of a…
- Wild Rovers (1971)
- Dir. Blake Edwards
Feat. William Holden, Ryan O'Neal, Karl Malden…
- Saddle–sore cowpunchers William Holden and Ryan O'Neal safeguard their retirement by bank robbery, then head for the Mexican border.…
- There Was a Crooked Man (1970)
- Dir. Joseph L. Mankiewicz
Feat. Kirk Douglas, Henry Fonda
- Prison inmate Kirk Douglas matches wits with warden Henry Fonda in an attempt to escape. Curious mix of black comedy and melodrama.
- Charro (1969)
- Dir. Charles M. Warren
Feat. Elvis Presley, Ina Balin, Victor French
- An Elvis curiosity which (mis)casts him in a dramatic Western. An unintentional hoot.
- Paint Your Wagon (1969)
- Dir. Joshua Logan
Feat. Lee Marvin, Clint Eastwood, Jean Seberg…
- Entertaining musical epic based on the popular Lerner–Loewe play. Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood play gold prospectors who share a wife they…
- Support Your Local Sheriff (1969)
- Dir. Burt Kennedy
Feat. James Garner, Joan Hackett
- The definitive Western spoof stars James Garner as a reluctant sheriff ordained to restore law and order to a village struck by goldrush fever.
- Wild Bunch, The (1969)
- Dir. Sam Peckinpah
Feat. William Holden, Ernest Borgnine, Robert Ryan…
- Sam Peckinpah's uncompromising Western bloodbath with William Holden and Ernest Borgnine leading the famous band of unruly marauders. Astonishing in…
- Hang 'em High (1968)
- Dir. Ted Post
Feat. Clint Eastwood, Inger Stevens
- A stateside attempt at a spaghetti Western. Clint Eastwood avenges a gang of vigilantes who wrongfully tried to hang him for murder.